Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here are a few quick shots/scenes from my trip so far. The City is Brisbane and is the Capitol of Queensland. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the world where 1500 people move here each week. It is also the 5th most expensive city in the world to park in from what I heard on the Radio. And I believe it because We went for a day trip and it cost 33 dollars for 2 hours of parking!

This is the skyline of Brisbane with the Brisbane river running thorough it. There were about 200 Asian people around me when I was taking this photo (made of several photos put together) so it wasnt the easiest task...


Getting a little taste of home...


This is Troy. Your typical Aussie surfer bloke. Troy is a Chaplain in one of the local high schools and a surfer during school holidays and days off. What great hair.
2 days after I arrived, I went to my friends wedding-- Justin and Renae. This was a shot from their wedding as they were leaving...

More to come....

1 comment:

Benjamin and Stacy said...

man you have a real talent for photography.
im proud to call you my friend!
-stacy