Saturday, February 21, 2009


Life is full of firsts....

A couple days ago I was presented with an opportunity that would be a first.... Shooting behind the scenes of a Rap video being filmed in my area. I'm always up for new adventures and new events to shoot as a photographer, so My good friend Ben Boutwell (who is also the producer and video genius) and I took off for Shreveport Louisiana to shoot a night scene that is part of the video.
This particular artist's music video has him in the back alley of a downtown city getting ready to go into the backdoor of what will be his concert.... here is how it went

First Meet Ben. Ben is a video wizard and also the person who helped me with my recent application for the Best Job in the world.... and If I win.... he is coming with me.


And while we are on the subject.... Meet Craig.... Craig was a security guard in the video.... but more importantly, he is a good friend who will also be coming with me to Australia for the best job in the world





And Last but certainly not least... The man himself, Big Al.

Here are a few behind the scene shots of the alley scene from the video.
Big Al is a talented musician and if I knew where to buy his album, I would post a link for you. But I guess the pictures will have to do. Enjoy.





And since I mentioned it, here is a copy of the video Ben and I shot for the Best Job in the World in Australia.

No comments: