
This weekend was quite unexpected.
I traveled to a place that I have been more times than I can count to do something I have done more times than I can count, and I experienced something that I can promise you I did not count on.
The wedding I shot was for a friend's Dad who was getting remarried. The whole wedding was pretty low key, which I expected, and everything happened logistically just like I thought it would. What I didn't expect was what I saw, and that was the Love a father has for his three daughters. It was so refreshing and wonderful to see a grown man, who, as I have known him, is a pretty soft spoken and often shy person, really come out and show himself for who he is. I was honored to be a part of a special day where they all were together and do my best to capture it.



No comments:
Post a Comment